Fire Contact Sword
Contact Fire Sword made by Gora in Hungary. His props are unique, high quality and professional spinners love them!
- Sword core is made from 7075 Aluminum
- Measures 50" in length
- Counterweight ball at the end is almost HALF the weight of the sword, allowing for very smooth manipulation
- Counterweight ball is covered in a soft underlayer and a grippy rubber outer layer
- Handle surface is wrapped in a soft rubber and tennis racket overgrip
- Balance points for fueled and non-fueled sword are marked on handle
- The handle is separated from the sword with a silicone disk to prevent burns and injuries
- Burn time is approximately 4 minutes
Using hotter burning fuels like white gas will reduce the lifetime of the kevlar and may damage the silicone disc. We recommend using Lamp Oil for the longest life and longer burn times.