Our hula hoop package for the family is such a great way to connect and have fun with your kids. It's true that physical activity is great on so many levels and hooping is just plain fun as well as a good physical workout!
Every hoop is made by hand in Bend Oregon and wrapped in both a sparkly holographic metallic tape and then finished off with a grippy cloth tape that adds weight and gives you the maximum amount of grip so that hooping is easy and fun! The adult hoop is made from 160 PSI PE tubing, what this means is that it is something that you can use and your child can try it too!
Your adult size hoop will be made from 160 PSI Polyethylene tubing and come in a size of 38" in diameter. (We promise you that both your's and your child's hoop will be great sizes to use!)
WHAT SIZE HOOP IS GOOD FOR MY CHILD?
After 14 years of hoop crafting and hundreds of thousands of kids hula hoops sold, we have found the BEST hula hoop size for your child.
We have determined this to be 100PSI Polyethylene tubing in a size of 34".
This is a question that we get asked all the time and what we want to tell you is that bigger is better and that we've seen 4-year-olds rocking the biggest adult hoops we have ever made! It's often a misnomer that kids hoops should be small and light, these are actually MORE difficult to learn with and use. You know those Walmart hoops? Those are very bad for learning as they are too light and too small.
- Hoops made from 100 PSI and 160 PSI polyethylene plastic.
- Hoops coils down for travel with the single push of a button.
- Hoops wrapped in shiny metallic and grippy cloth tapes.
Hula Hooping Benefits
- Burns approximately 7 calories per minute hooping, which equates to over 400 calories an hour
- Increases heart rate; great cardio workout
- Increases stamina
- Way better than an ipad
- Improves your body’s balance and flexibility
- Strengthens and tones your arms, legs, and abdomen
- Works about 30 muscles in and around your body's core
- Strengthens your low-back stabilizing muscles, which can help anyone with a history of back pain
- Improves the spine’s strength and flexibility
- Helps you to develop a sense of body awareness
- Improves hand-eye coordination and motor skills