Gora body torches are a unique prop for fire dancers and acrobats. Their design is similar to Gora's hand candles (and together, they make a lovely set!).
The difference between the hand candles and body torches is that the body torch can be attached to different parts of your body. Their attachment method is different. Body torches also have a longer wire and larger wick. Body torches can also be used a hand candle/palm torch.
While burning, the body is protected from the heat of the flames by the thick leather circle. The Kevlar wick (1x1in) is attached to a flexible spring wire. This ensures that it doesn't break or bend. Gora's body torches are designed to be more durable and channel less heat towards your body.
These body torches can be attached to your upper arms, lower arms, and ankles. They are fastened to your body with velcro, so you are able to take them off with a single movement if necessary.
Priced per pair.
Gora's usage recommendations:
- Read and follow fire safety requirements for clothing, this is especially important in case of body torches! For example, if you use the body torches on your legs, it is of uttermost importance that you wear either nothing on your legs, or relatively thick, fire safe materials which align with your legs and are not loosely floating. Also, never ever wear polyester or any fibers containing plastics.
- Always check the wind direction. Don’t use the body torches when the wind is strong, and take into account the wind direction in case of any wind at all – it can blow the flames towards your body.
- Thoroughly test your choreography, especially acrobatics to understand which moves channel the flames and heat towards your body.
- No fuel should get on the leather parts.
- Do not store your body torches in a closed bag, as the fuel might evaporate and eventually soak the leather parts, creating a fire hazard!
- After use, wait until the torches cool down, then store in a bag with some ventilation.
- Be careful when you hold the torches upside down!
It is required to read the Fire Safety Information prior to making your purchase. It is necessary that all customers understand how to use their prop safely and properly manage the risks involved in fire performance. The Spinsterz will not be held responsible for any damage to any persons including but not limited to death, extreme burns, or any and all injuries.
We want you to get your new flow prop quick! The normal build time is 24 hours... but please always check the top of the website for current build times.
💨 We ship FAST. Monday - Thursday. Your order will ship out via the method you select at checkout. We promised to make sure each item is packaged with care - we also re-use packing paper in efforts to cut down on waste. Please make sure to read more on our shipping policy here as we will not be help responsible for mail carrier negligence in any form, but will aid in submitting claims if necessary.
All Fire Props:
A One Year Warranty will come with each purchase of any fire prop through our website. This warranty includes defects in the materials or workmanship.
The Kevlar wick itself will not be covered as this material will deteriorate over time, even with intended use. To ensure your prop lasts, the directions should be followed at all times, and the props handled with care.
We reserve the right to refuse a replacement for any reason. The user should be in full control of the fire prop at all times, be professionally trained and carry active insurance.
Using fire props can cause serious injury, including death, The Spinsterz will not be held responsible in any way if an injury was to occur.
Flow Toy Benefits
Health Benefits of Flow
⭐️ Quiets your mind.
⭐️ Improves hand eye coordination.
⭐️ Creates more spatial awareness.
⭐️ Improves fluidity in movement.
Everyone Can Play
⭐️ They are easy to learn.
⭐️ Find free lesson on our YouTube.
⭐️ A great way to hang with friends.
⭐️ Flow solo or with your crew.