Nautical Fire Fans
Quality, long lasting fire tools for ALL performers.
The Nautical Fans is an elegant fire fan design with durability and comfort in mind for any visually appealing performance routine.
Nautical Fan Features
- No exposed screws or bulky metal parts on our wicks so no nasty metal burns, all wicks are stitched on and are easily replaceable.
- No glue is used on wicks so maximum soakage and long burn times.
- A Palm ring improves the feel in your hand.
- With center large finger spin ring.
- The grip is moved down away from fan design to help improve moves and routines.
- No Crossed bars meaning design is flat and has stronger welding.
- Welded stainless steel construction.
- Heat-tempered steel.
- Powder coated for extended life and good finish.
- Finger spinning ring to increase the range of movements possible.
Nautical Fan Specs
- 5 x 2 inch wide Kevlar® wick fire heads on each fan.
- Fan Width: 595mm (23.42 inches)
- Fan Height: 400mm (15.75 inches)
- Fan Weight for Single Stitched Frame: 489g (17.25oz)
- Made from a range of wire thicknesses to improve weight and strength.
- Large Hand Ring External Diameter: 105mm (4.13 inches)
- Inner Finger Spin Ring Internal Diameter: 45mm (1.77 inches)
- Free fire safety guide, fuel information, how to light and extinguish tools, and tips on use included.
It is required to read the Fire Safety Information prior to making your purchase. It is necessary that all customers understand how to use their prop safely and properly manage the risks involved in fire performance. The Spinsterz will not be held responsible for any damage to any persons including but not limited to death, extreme burns, or any and all injuries.
We want you to get your new flow prop quick! The normal build time is 24 hours... but please always check the top of the website for current build times.
💨 We ship FAST. Monday - Thursday. Your order will ship out via the method you select at checkout. We promised to make sure each item is packaged with care - we also re-use packing paper in efforts to cut down on waste. Please make sure to read more on our shipping policy here as we will not be help responsible for mail carrier negligence in any form, but will aid in submitting claims if necessary.
All Fire Props:
A One Year Warranty will come with each purchase of any fire prop through our website. This warranty includes defects in the materials or workmanship.
The Kevlar wick itself will not be covered as this material will deteriorate over time, even with intended use. To ensure your prop lasts, the directions should be followed at all times, and the props handled with care.
We reserve the right to refuse a replacement for any reason. The user should be in full control of the fire prop at all times, be professionally trained and carry active insurance.
Using fire props can cause serious injury, including death, The Spinsterz will not be held responsible in any way if an injury was to occur.
Flow Toy Benefits
Health Benefits of Flow
⭐️ Quiets your mind.
⭐️ Improves hand eye coordination.
⭐️ Creates more spatial awareness.
⭐️ Improves fluidity in movement.
Everyone Can Play
⭐️ They are easy to learn.
⭐️ Find free lesson on our YouTube.
⭐️ A great way to hang with friends.
⭐️ Flow solo or with your crew.
I am a beginner with fans, so I havent lit them up yet. But I play with them all the time and I'm feelin the flow! They're a little bit heavier so my arms get a bit of a work out, (I'm used to hoops which are very light) but not too heavy for me to practice a lot.:) I practice on carpet and dont drop them like crazy, but definitely have dropped them more than a few times and they seem to be durable. I chose these because I'm a beginner and these seemed like good value for the price. And I'd definitely say they are! I'm really glad I decided to get these :) thanks!
It is so great to hear that you are enjoying practicing with your new Fire Fans! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :D ~George-Anna