Our fitness hoops come in three different sizes, or styles, of tubing:
- Dance Hoop: 3/4" 100psi polyethylene tubing
- Exercise Hoop: 3/4" 160psi polyethylene tubing
- Resistance Hoop: 3/4" 250psi polyethylene tubing
Which style should I get?
Choose a Dance Hoop if you:
- are a beginner hooper with small body type or previous dance experience
- a hooper looking to transition between a fitness hoop and the lighter polypro
- an off-body/trick hooper looking to add more core work to your flow
If you're having trouble with tricks using a polypro hoop, you may find the dance hoop a useful learning tool. Its slightly heavier tubing allows for slower rotations around the body while still being the same 3/4" size, giving you more time to maneuver your body in and out of the hoop.
Go for the Exercise Hoop if you:
- are a beginner looking to get the hang of on-body hooping
- are looking for a fun way to add cardio to your workouts
- want a gentle, low-impact workout
Our Exercise hoops are also a perfect fit for fitness instructors and facilities looking for a "universal" fit hoop.
The Weight Loss hoop is the hoop for you if:
- are an adult beginner
- you want to hoop in climates that require in bulky clothing or multiple layers
- you're looking for a fun interval training tool
This hoop is not recommended for children, small adults, pregnant women, or individuals with previous spinal injuries or weakened bones. If you're looking for a good core workout, this is the hoop for you!
If you have any concerns as to whether or not hooping is a good exercise for you, please consult your doctor or primary care physician.
The Spinsterz Advantage
We are a step ahead of the crowd and offering the best service in the hoop industry. With every purchase from us, know that we have your back should anything happen to your precious hoop baby.
- 6 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime FREE Repairs
- All orders shipped in 48 hours or less